Friday, January 19, 2007

Adiós Madrid

Inicially it was suppose to be 3 months. In the end it were 7 almost 8. In the beginning of a new year, a make here a little balance:

The lost of a friendship was compensated with alot of new potencial ones;

Professionally was a wealth experience. Not at obtaining new technical skills related to my field of work, but at the human level, how to deal with people and emotions at very bad atmosphere office;

Madrid changed my definition of Capital city. For it’s dimension, for the rhythm at work, on the streets, on driving and on having fun. Madrid nightlife… I could be here few years and still wouldn’t be possible to know all bars and discos…

But above all, I made “peace” with the Spanish. Finally i can say i know Spain, the Spanish, their cultural differences and the language. And one thing I’m sure now, I can win at work outside Portugal.

It’s not like the passion for Kraków, isn’t like the amazement for Amsterdam, but Madrid will always stay in my heart, for the fantastic and turbulent period I lived there.

No comments: