Saturday, July 7, 2007

EIN, a tribute

It seems like yesterday…

What started as something small, few email with information about Lisboa, ended up to become a project that changed my life, my way of being and the way I see the world.

Last weekend I was on the typical up and down in Bairro Alto when a German guy calls me. He had study in Lisboa a year ago and participated in the activities.

He remembered the tours and parties we had organizes. We talked about them. The details. Recent memories! Talked about the present and future.

It was worth the time invested… and I miss the international contact in a daily base.


Short term friendships? Some might say that they are here for a short period and then never see them again.

The 5% with whom I still keep contact today are just priceless!

As someone wise wrote:

"The road to meet a friend is never too far"

Excursões e festas era o principal, mas desde ir buscar ao aeroporto a ajudar a fazer o cartão lisboa viva, os estudantes entrangeiros recebiam todo o tipo de apoio. Por exemplo uma lista actualizada dos dias de ladies night nas discotecas.

The website still works, but the spirit of EIN, although alive in several countries and associations, didn’t found an up to level successor in my university:

Promotional Video

The team

How it all started

A big cheer for my hommies Zaki, Kroliku and Ricardo!


Photos of tours:








That's what they want! Photos of parties:







The most schocking ones i keep them to myself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filipe... I think me better than me, no one knows how you feel...those were amazing Times... times that I had the privilege to share and have it, next to me… I remember OUR dream…what we make from it…Maybe most of the people only saw our dream like a way to make parties and meet girls… me and you…We know better… We had a dream…and we still have … I always believed in YOU ...take care my Friend